The company AREACAD INGENIERIA AUDIOVISUAL SL is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of the public sector, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website areacad.com, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to non-conformities in the following aspects:
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of Conformity:
- There may be incorrectly implemented header elements, or elements with incorrect logical order – Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Information and relationships from UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- In forms, there may be fields that have not been provided with auto-fill – Requirement 188.8.131.52 Identify the purpose of the input from UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be elements with insufficient contrast on some pages – Requirement 184.108.40.206 Contrast from UNE-EN 301549:2020.
- There may be some links whose function or purpose is not correctly defined – Requirement number 220.127.116.11 Purpose of links from UNE-EN 301549:2020.
- There could be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content is not covered by the applicable legislation.
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018, that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed within this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that need to be published on this site.
Observations and Contact Information
You can report accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Submit any other accessibility-related suggestions for improvement through the contact formor by calling +34 917 061 173 from 9 AM to 2 PM, Monday to Friday.
You can file:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, it must be clearly specified, with all clarity, the facts, reasons, and request that allow it to be considered a reasonable and legitimate request.